24 Dec Season’s Greetings – Merry Christmas – Joyeux Noel
Thank you so much for subscribing to Digital Oil and Gas and sharing the articles this year!
Here’s a bit of trivia about this blog series:
- The artwork is all mine, and I draw inspiration from across the interweb.
- The reader on the podcast (so far) is me, supported by the voice talents of my daughter, Bridget.
- Matt Smith provided the jingle for which I am most grateful as I have no musical talent whatsoever.
The blog has grown in followership this year, a trend that I hope continues.
- So far it has attracted 540 subscribers (and thank you for your interest).
- The blogsite has been visited 5500 times since I put it on Google Analytics in June of this year.
- The most popular article so far has been “how to review a digital strategy” with 400 views, followed by “3 ways AI will impact oil and gas” with 370.
- On average each article is read by a thousand people, assuming that the articles are circulated following typical blog patterns.
- The most popular distribution channel by far is LinkedIn, where each post generally receives several hundred views.
- The podcast is now on iTunes, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, Spotify and YouTube.
Finally, Merry Christmas and Season’s Greetings to all, and I wish you all the success possible for 2019!
Mobile: ☎️ +1(587)830-6900
email: 📧 email@example.com
website: 🖥 geoffreycann.com
LinkedIn: 🚀 www.linkedin.com/in/digitalstrategyoilgas