28 Jun Happy Canada Day 2021
To all my dear Canadian friends, please have a safe and happy Canada Day this week on July 1.
As for me, I’m off line for the next three weeks to complete the first draft of my next book, which will be about accelerating the pace of digital adoption in the oil and gas industry. In its draft format, the book has 5 chapters:
- the current state of digital in the industry and pressures for change;
- the critical driver technologies;
- the new business models those technologies unlock;
- the impacts on people and how to help them embrace digital change; and,
- ten case studies of companies across the industry who are seeing a measure of success in their efforts to digitalise.
It will be a great follow up to Bits, Bytes, and Barrels… Stay tuned for regular updates.
Check out my book, ‘Bits, Bytes, and Barrels: The Digital Transformation of Oil and Gas’, available on Amazon and other on-line bookshops.
Take Digital Oil and Gas, the one-day on-line digital oil and gas awareness course.
Mobile: ☎️ +1(587)830-6900
email: 📧 email@example.com
website: 🖥 geoffreycann.com
LinkedIn: 🔵 www.linkedin.com/in/training-digital-oil-gas